Ashapurna Vidhi Mahavidyalaya (AVM) is distinguished as the pioneer in the field of legal Education by fostering students to expertise in their chosen stream through globally interactive learning ambience.
AVM has taken various initiatives to enhance the academic atmosphere. We aim
- To provide quality education and training, designed to create competencies consistent with the evolving needs of society.
- To maintain an uncompetitive and supportive environment to encourage our students, faculties, and staffs to achieve the best of their abilities
- To continuously monitor the quality of output through structured feedback
- To inculcate respect for Values, Ethics, and Integrity among the students
- To deliver education consistent with the needs of legal practice and economy
- To innovate teaching methodologies comparable with the best in the industry
- To equip our students to learn problem solving, critical thinking, and leadership skills
Higher studies after LLB
The most common post graduation course after LLB is LLM. There are many courses which a candidate can pursue after completing LLB. Some of them are listed below.
- Certificate Course in Infotech Law
- Certificate Course in Cyber Laws
- Diploma in Co-operative Law
- Diploma in Administrative Laws
- Diploma in Corporate Laws and Management
- Diploma in Alternative Dispute Resolution System
- Diploma in Human Rights
- Diploma in Environmental Laws
- Diploma in Intellectual Property Rights
- Diploma in Labor Laws (D.L.L)
- Diploma in Labor Law and Personnel Management
- Diploma in Labor Laws and Labor Welfare
- Diploma in International Laws
- Diploma in Taxation Laws
- Diploma in Labor Laws and Industrial Relations
- Doctor of Laws (LL.D)
- Integrated BA LLB
- M.A. Human Rights
- M.Phil. Law
- M.A. Human Rights and Duties Education
- Master of Comparative Laws (MCL)
- P.G Diploma in Women’s Rights and Human Rights
- Master of Law (LLM)
- Ph.D. Law
Different Roles, Different Names
- Criminal Lawyer: Specialises in criminal laws CrPC, IPC, Evidence Act and various other penal laws.
- Civil Litigation Lawyer: Specializes in civil laws e.g. taxation laws, excise laws.
- Legal Analyst: Works for corporate firms or law firms and analyses laws pertaining to the sphere of the company and its operation.
- Document Drafting Lawyer: Specialises in drafting various documents containing agreements, terms and conditions, case material, etc.
- Legal Journalist: Covers crime beats, legal proceedings in courts, arbitration courts, international courts and arbitration events.
- Legal Advisor: Offers consultancy to corporate firms regarding their legal obligations, duties, legal relations with other firms.
- Government Lawyer: Works for the government and in close coordination with the police.
- Judge: Offers judgment after conducting the court proceedings and hearing al the concerned parties.