To create and proactively generate in-depth legal knowledge in the student community so that they can transfer their knowledge acquired to the larger benefit of the society in accordance with professional ethics and values.
Policy on Quality Standards
- Our Policy for quality sustenance & improvement summarizes the essential elements of our commitment for service & excellence and includes:
- Fostering holistic development through various academic and extracurricular endeavors.
- Instilling values laid down in the Constitution with respect for fellow beings and the environment.
- Adoption and compliance with best practices prevailing in the Bar, Bench and in Academia.
- Focus on emerging areas of law and synchronous revision of the curriculum.
- Assessment of students performance with constructive periodic feedback and remedial measures for the same.
- Enabling and encouraging students and faculty participation in national and international events, including conferences, workshops, competitions, research and journal publications.
- Empowerment and involvement of students and faculty in the use of technology and varied legal resources in teaching-learning process for an enhanced and meaningful learning.
- Moulding students for leadership roles and honing skills of faculty.
- Creation of specialized chairs in different fields of law so as to contribute to the existing body of knowledge and to focus on research and development.